Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Delta Force

The Department of Defense tightly controls information about Delta Force and refuses to comment publicly on the highly secretive unit and its activities; usually unless the unit is part of a major operation or a unit member has been killed. Delta operators are granted an enormous amount of flexibility and autonomy during military operations overseas. To conceal their identities, soldiers rarely wear a uniform and usually wear civilian clothing both on and off duty. When military uniforms are worn, they lack markings, surnames, or branch names. Civilian hair styles and facial hair are allowed to enable the members to blend in and avoid recognition as military personnel. Their Navy counterpart DEVGRU is also granted the same amount of autonomy and flexibility.

Te filmy cechują typowe naleciałości amerykańskiego kina akcji lat 80 i 90, w związku z czym równie dobrze mogłyby się nazywać "SPECNAZ 1" i "SPECNAZ 2" (kwestia zmiany akcentu na bardziej wschodniobrzmiący), albo "RANGERS 1" i "RANGERS 2 " - sama Delta była ta sprawą trzeciorzędną, prawda? :teeth: