• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wyposażenie USMC

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raczej nic stałego i konkretnego. Tzn. dostają sprzęt partiami, więc poszczególne oddziały, czy nawet wiesze formacje otrzymują podobne sety, ale raczej są to sprawy mniejszych zamówień, a i tak każdy w tym sprzęcie miesza, dokupuje, wymienia itp, więc jeśli nawet paru chłopa dostaje przydziałowo podobny zestaw, to finalnie już nie jest taki sam. I tak oto poznałeś tajemnice oporządzenia modułowego :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pytanie za 100 punktów. Jak wygląda sprawa... skarpet w korpusie? Przeczesując ebaya natknąłem sie na kilka różnych skarpet opisywanych jako issued czy to army czy usmc. Tylko które są aktualnie w użyciu przez marines?

Stawiam że mogą być to albo zielone(50%wool 30%cotton 20% nylon) albo dostępne w 3 kolorach czarnym, piaskowym i zielonym(50%cotton 45%acrylic 5%silver).

• 2 weeks later...

Tak ostatnio spodobał mi się ACOG TA11 i się zastanawiałem czy ktokolwiek w ogóle go używał. Póki co znalazłem jedynie to:

Gunnery Sergeant Joel Shaver’s TA11 Testimony

-

"The first picture is of my ACOG Training at Camp Horno. Before our Battalion deployed to Iraq our company was issued 30 TA11's to Marines who were high shooters and Marines with special billets. We were given training on the use of the scopes at different distances to make us that much better in a combat zone.

Our battalion commander allowed us to purchase and use our own scopes during our deployment. I purchased a TA11 and was allowed to do the training.

The picture below was taken while our battalion, the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) I MEF for OIF2, was working in the Sunni Triangle. My TA11 made a big difference in seeing what was going on far beyond iron sites. I am amazed at how well my ACOG did in helping me identify friendlies as well as foes. Once you go ACOG there's no going back to open sites. I now use the scope on my personal M4 rifle. Love the scope.

GySgt Joel Shaver"[

joel-shaver-web.jpg

Czy po za tymi 30 szt. jeszcze jakieś trafiły do USMC bądź US Army?

• 2 weeks later...