Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi again. what do you thik about this?

Hello ,

The most equipment that GROM use is from US , GB and GE . Only the uniforms are Polish but the First Special Commando Regiment use most of polish equipmet . Look at this film maybe it will be helpful http://youtube.com/watch?v=mnXMb-4edZU

on the some of fotos in second film we see 25 Airborn Brigate (in Polish 25 Brygada Desantowo-Szturmowa it means landing-assault troops)

Ps. Big RESPECT looking for Polish Equipmet

UPS I make i mistake i think at 6 Landing-assault troops Brigade . 25 Brigade is a Air Cavalery sorry my fault . To early for writing such things in English :)

Greating ,

Fizia

i only have the polish uniform

the holster is british

the west is american CIRAS

the boots is polish (better quality then swedish boots :P)

uniform is polish. and i dot have any ghille suite yet. post pics if you think that this pics are fucked up

and a question. can i use the american s´ciras west as a base then buy polish molle things?

EDIT pockets is the name i looked for -.- :P

the boots is polish (better quality then swedish boots icon_razz.gif)

You must be kidding.;] Polish boots (or 'desanty' aka 'skoczki' if you would like to know coloquial name of that item) is the worst pattern of military shoes I've ever seen, so I can't imagine anything worse. Even flip-flops would be better, BUT...

As far as I can remember - If you wanna reenact Grom of course - professional soldiers of Polish Army tend to use every type of good quality boots, made by either polish manufacturers (such as Kupczaki) or western ones (Magnum, Belleville etc).

Obviously, I must mention the fact that I am probably terribly misinformed (or underinformed) and someone will correct it.

Edited by Wacol

Ya, maybe someone from polish forces wear once an american CIRAS, but on this photo we can see MOSS25 vests, there is no doubt.

Maybe, first of all, you can stylish yourself to polish forces, then renact the GROM unit. The summer is comming, so try to buy:

- wz.93 boonie

- wz.93 uniform rip-stop

- KT-12 vest from MiWo Military - widely use vest

And you should be happy about that set, then you can try to renact some of polish unit.

I'm sure, if you have an trouble trying to get some stuff somebody will help you out :)

btw. sew out the fairy white-red flags ;] try something like that:

http://allegro.pl/item342807526_naszywki_s...p_w_pol_r_.html

Edited by Szreder

whats the price in PLN? for bonnie ripstopversion and west from miwo?

so this guy lies?

Yes , but not only GROM regular army use is well ...

Wiadomość oryginalna:

> a question again do you know if they use the CIRAS west?

Edited by M90_FFS

Kinda weird situation I can see here. Four months ago you posted topic about your ASG team based on GROM unit ( http://wmasg.pl/forum/index.php?showtopic=43391 ) where you received complete information about gear and weapons those guys are using. Everything was said right there. Now you did new topic and it looks like you completely forgot all the things said in previous one.