Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Witam! (or hello)

In past i see this photo and i say to myself: wow nice, and i like the IR Flag (black/white). Someone give me link to a shop, i lost, but price was about 60pln for one patch. Of course, REAL with IR effect. But do you need this in Airsoft? Not really. okay, maybe xD

422807_30862769586006hqc0x.jpg

So i make myself one.

c_imgp6160_patchxpchg.jpg

Search for google polish flag, open it in photo-editing programm and use "black and white Infarot" (kind of this). I prepar one for two. With this you can go to Supermarked or shop where you can print photos (for direct, not waiting). Most is size 10x15cm. Or bigger, but no need for this. If you like to have it smaller, you have to change, but think that size is optimal, cause in photo, that patch is really huge, big.

Here is what you need:

thats the data, the pic you save on memoryStick or what ever and print it as a photo in size 10x15cm (price around 2pln????)

http://www.abload.de/img/polnischeflaggexvc6x.jpg

Have you done this, cut it arround the Flag, easy right?

Now you should make it a lil bit "stronger" with some tape on the back, maybe 2-3 lines with tape like this:

c_imgp6161_patch5ofpl.jpg

have you done this take some VELCRO , thats classic on all backsides of patches to put them on the "place" on the uniform / vest / whatever

I got my from homeworker-marked. 1m for about 8-10pln. you dont need much, its VELCRO with "glue" on the pack, so just remove the paper and it is fix on the ground.

c_imgp6162_patcheeiys.jpg

when finish it should look maybe this way:

c_imgp6159_patch3jdmf.jpg

its maybe not 100% storm-raining resistent, but a cheaper and easy way than the 60pln original. ^^