Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zlot w Chorwacji 28-29.05.2005

Właśnie dostałem info o tym zlocie, wraz z prośbą o przekazanie go reszcie polskiego airoftowego światka. Wprawdzie zostało okropnie mało czasu na podjęcie decyzji, ale może ktoś się skusi?.. Oto treść zaproszenia:

Dear friends... !

-my name is Siniša, and I'm responsible for the invitation of foreign guests. I'm a president of a ASKAG team, and it's my honour to present You this official invitation for second big international Airsoft event.

-as our commrands and colegues I invite You to our big international event, which will be 28.5.2005. - 29.5.2005. on the island Brač, on the Adriatic coast.

ACCOMODATION; -team "Poskoci" (the organiser team) from Brač, will assure accomodation to every foregn guest invited. We can assure you accomodation in the separate rooms in the town Nerežišća, or we can accomodate you among the rest of the guests, on the separate ranch in side of the island. -in the attachment in this mail, -you have the map of the Brač island with rounded point of event.

-we will provide loads of food after every day of fight...

TRANSPORTATION; -we can arrange a few methods of transportation...

-if You are interested for coming to this event, contact me as soon as posible on this mail; muha_protuha@yahoo.com , where you can request additional ifno.

-you can arrange transportation to Zagreb (capitol of Croatia), where we can arrange that I and my team (as invitor of foreign guests), meet at the Zagreb's Main Railroad Station, from where we will acompanye you to the Split, and then to Brač. -my team will be departuring from the Zagreb's Main Railroad Station by train, becouse it's cheapest and fastest method of transportation over our country.

-there's a second possibility; -you can arrange your transportation to the Split, where we can meet at the Split's main port where from we will departure for Brač by ferry...

-and the third one; Brač has it's own airport, and it's reachable, you can visit Brač's Airsport site at; www.airport-brac.hr

THE EVENT; -is occuring on the island Brač, as mentioned. It will last for two days. This will be Croatia's second big international Airsoft event. Great noumber of Airsofters from Slovenia is expected, and Austrian, Italian and Hungaryan teams are invited.

NOTE; As our connection to the Polish Airsoft scene, I will be grateful if you inform and oficially invite other teams you know in Poland...

THE FIGHT; -from combat conditions you can expect; the rair pine forrests, small lakes pebby and hard terrain, high temperatures, harsh vegetation, bushes, -be ware of poisonus snakes, which are rare but encounterable... , -we will be equiped with snake anditond serum...

-from combat situations you can expect; small lakes, minor roads, pebby roads, abandoned villages by the roads (you can enter every building you encounter... ) , abandoned military station, abandoned minor hotel, and so on...

SCENARIO; in short;

-one "rebeled groupation" is holding some of villages in that area, and they have hostages. Our objective is to sweep through the villages and free the hostages. The scenario will be strictly MILITARY SIMULATION type, so do not expect ARCADE or constant respawn type of combat...

-the orientation maps of the area, and additional briefing, you will get when you arrive, it will be very exciting and fun. We will also have some of viechles, like buggys and simmilar, but terrain sweeping will be procesed on foot. Friendly teams will be scattered over very long territory, so some communication for coordinating will be necessery...

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE; briefings and communication over comm. divices will be on ENGLISH...

-you can allways contact me over this mail, or by phone. My phone number is +385 098 933 6297 , -I'm very bussy over work days, so if I'm not responding, please try later. Best time for calling would be at the evening...

-if You are interested, need additional info. or You have a questions, please, mail me as soon as possible... !

-best regards from Croatia, team ASKAG; Siniša... !

-the team member Giersu allready have one copy of this official invitation...

Zainterersowanych tematem zachęcam przed wyjazdem do Chorwacji do przeczytania TEGO WĄTKU.