Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VFC E-Series M4, M4 KWA

• 1 month later...

Dotychczasowe repliki były 1.generacji, ciekawe co jutro wrzucą...

Jeszcze jakiś czas temu tylko KWA rekomendowało używanie baterii li-po 11,1V, teraz wszyscy je kupują. A ja im dłużej używam 11,1V, tym bardziej żałuję, że to nie 7,4V - ROF jest okrutny, magazynek schodzi w parę sekund.

Repliki KWA są dla ludzi, którzy nie lubią grzebania. M4 prosto z pudła ma 380-400 fpsów na M120 i wystarczające osiągi. Części są wzmacniane, więc żywotność jest duża. Problem pojawia się, gdy chce się coś zmienić.

• 4 weeks later...

Mam obecnie nówkę pierwszej generacji KWA.

Chwalą mocno KA, że takie dobre wykonanie, dla KWA pod względem metali je bije. Dokładność wykonania, dbałość o szczegóły itd bajer.

Dobra kultura pracy + dołożona precka od promyka 407mm wyciąga maks z tej repliki. Na razie ją testowałem na zwykłym 9,6V i działało bdb, jutro będę miał lipi 7,4V 15c i myślę, że też będzie ok.

Duży zasięg + celność.

Minus- to body z oznaczeniami jakie jest w standardzie, pomarzcie o pięknym Colt, w środku widziałem szkielet jak wymieniałem preckę i czegoś takiego jeszcze nie widziałem. Wzmocniony jak cholera. Dlatego nie da się innego body wrzucić, chyba, że ktoś ma sprzęt i lubi przeróbki.

No i sprawa druga komora jest dwuczłonowa.

Jak dla mnie sprzęt super w szczególności, że mój poprzedni KA przy tuningu na m130 umarł a miał części najwyższej półki, jak chcesz dobrą replikę z wystarczającą mocą i prócz lufy i gumki nie planujesz tuningu to najlepszy wybór !

Za nie duże pieniądze zresztą ;) Jednak przed zakupami warto zapoznać się z opinią o sklepie. Niestety KWA ma troszkę niestandardowych i trudno dostępnych w PL bebeszków. Nie jestem pewny co do GEN II, w GEN I były to ciut inne zębatki, lufa, gumka hopsiupa. Mógłby ktoś rozwiać moje wątpliwości co do zmian GEN I do GEN II?

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1401

Raczej wszystko pozostało po staremu. Czyli głównie niestandardowa komora i dysza. Jeśli zębatki to i tłok. Gumka chudsza przez węższą komorę. Ale lufa? W I gen była dwuczęściowa, z jedną częścią osadzoną w delta ringu, pewnie nic się nie zmieniło.

Raz zamówiłem w sklepiku coś i szok! następnego dnia już było u mnie.

Jakbym nie miał już M4 i M16 gen I KWA, to bym nawet się nie zastanawiał, tylko brał. Niech ktoś wskaże mi Mkę z lepszymi bebechami. Nie potrzeba w replikę wkładać żadnej dodatkowej kasy. Nawet lufa przyzwoita, u mnie miała takie same osiągi, co systemowa.

Właśnie wczoraj zapoznałem się dokładniej z tematem. Rzeczywiście... Kusi;) Z bebechami też nie jest źle jeżeli chodzi o GEN II. W sklepiku problemy są z serwisem/gwarancją. Udam się, pomacam. I tak niedługo będę tam po kulki.

• 3 weeks later...

Pare dni temu zakupiłem KWA M4A1, druga generacja, wersja z oznaczeniami Colta.

Jak na razie jestem strasznie zadowolony, po niedzielnej strzelance coś więcej napisze o tym jak się sprawuje.

Kupiłem w militarialodz.pl, dali gratisowo akumulator 1350mah 8.4V. Chyba lepiej tam kupić w przeciwieństwie do military.pl, żadnych złych opini o tym sklepie nie słyszałem (a o military.pl dużo).

Gdyby kogoś interesowało, zdjęcia:

Widać oznaczenia KWA na gearboxie, więc możemy być pewni że to 2GX. Strasznie pancernie ten gearbox wygląda. Korpus repliki równiez jest drugiej generacji.

m4003.th.jpg

Tutaj widok przez lufe na gumkę drugiej generacji. Testowałem troche zasięg i kulki lecą daaaleko jak na 400fps, natomiast co zauważyłem, że nawet na lżejszych kulkach (0.2g Guarder) strzela bardzo dobrze.

m4006.th.jpg

aszwdzs.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Co mnie zachwyciło w replice to szczelność. Strzykawka 101% w stocku.

Żadnych luzów, kiepsko spasowanych części, wszystko bardzo ładnie wykonane.

ROF już na 9.6V Firefoxa jest przerażający, co dopiero na lipolach 11.1V

Edited by _Mnichu

Jeżeli ma oznaczenia COLT'a to jest to wersja robiona dla Cybergun'a ;) Też sobie miałem zamiar Ją sobie sprawić, ale chciałem w Military porządnie Ją przejrzeć, gdyż miałem obawy, że wersja Cybergun'a jest uboższa w wyposażeniu. Cieszy mnie mnie, że wsio jest Okay ;)

• 3 weeks later...

recenzja znaleziona w necie, gość jest dość obiektywny jeśli chodzi o ocenę replik tak więc zapraszam do lektury:

Internals

The internals are really where the KWA shines. It is marketed as being LiPO ready, and that’s not an exaggeration. One of my friends remarked that any high-end AEG is technically LiPO ready, but the KWA will last longer than any other stock AEG on LiPO, and possibly longer than even a heavily upgraded AEG. I want to remark that the differences are pretty subtle, and my camera is unfortunately not good enough to show them, so this section will be somewhat sparse when it comes to pictures. If reading lots of text bores you, suffice it to say that this gearbox is as good or better than the legendary Systema PTW gearbox. So, let’s take a closer look at the gearbox.

The Motor

The first thing that I want to mention with respect to the internals is that the motor is a powerful high-torque motor, which is more than capable of driving the stock 400 fps spring. The wiring, as I mentioned earlier, is heavy gauge, although the clips on the motor are relatively weak, like on all motors. Let’s take a look at the gearbox proper.

The Gearbox Shell

The gearbox itself is a heavily reinforced Version 2 gearbox. More, it’s actually reinforced in the front, where the major stress occurs. Other so-called reinforced gearbox shells are not reinforced in the front where it actually matters. The KWA gearbox is a few millimeters thicker. You’ll also note that it sports 8mm and 9mm metal bearing bushings, which are perfect for durability and for a high rate of fire (ROF) setup—can anyone say 11.1V LiPoly… The gearbox is made out of durable metal, and frankly looks pretty imposing. Unlike the G&G, for instance, the screws are actually on the appropriate side, and look durable, although the heads do not appear to be reinforced.

Inside The Gearbox

Upon opening up the gearbox, I want to first remark that it is nicely greased and shimmed. Oftentimes, you’ll see either a dry gearbox, or else so much grease that some shoots out into the hopup with every shot, which ruins your accuracy. The KWA techs have done a pretty decent job.

The switch assembly and anti-reversal latch are relatively standard upgrade quality V.2 parts, although the switch assembly contacts are nice and clean and look a bit thicker to handle the higher voltage. The cylinder looks very clean and the inside does not have any burrs to impede compression. The spring guide is solid looking metal with bearings to reduce friction from the rotation of the spring. So far, so good. But now we begin encountering the features that set the KWA apart from it’s competitors.

The Piston

The piston, for starters, appears to be a polycarbonate piston, with reinforcement around the last 4 teeth of the piston. It looks to be capable of supporting up to an M150, although in my opinion, the stock M120 is more than good enough. I was a bit surprised not to see reinforcement on all of the teeth, but it’s certainly solid enough to do the trick. But, it doesn’t look like anything particularly special, and I’d expect to see it strip teeth on a LiPO. So, the question is why it doesn’t. The answer is that the gears are a good bit different, which reduces the strain. The piston head is made out aluminum.

The Gears

The sector gear in particular has thicker teeth than is usual for, say, a Systema or Guarder reinforced gear set. The wider teeth are really nice because they spread out the stress. By way of demonstration, press your finger against a piece of paper held spread out by a friend. Chances are that your finger will break through. However, press against a similar piece of paper with your palm using the same amount of force, and it will probably not break. The wider surface area spreads out the stress, thus preventing the piston from stripping teeth. This is a great innovative feature to see, and is a very nice move by the KWA designers and techs. The gears are made out of what seems to be high-grade carbon steel that has been cold tempered or differentially quenched for a harder and more resilient gear. The gears are probably my favorite part of this gun; it’s such a simple bit of physics that hasn’t been exploited until now.

The Nozzle

The air seal nozzle is also different, and does not appear to be compatible with aftermarket parts. However, it looks solid, and has a great seal, so I’m not really worried about it. Compression is very good, although I might try replacing the O-ring on the piston with a Viton O-ring, since I’ve heard that they’re more reliable than the rubber. Overall, the internals on this gun are amazing. This is easily the best gearbox I’ve seen outside of possibly the Systema PTW gearbox.

The Hopup and Inner Barrel

The hopup is probably the weakest part of the internals. I’m frankly not very impressed. It’s a standard plastic hopup, and there doesn’t appear to be anything special about it. It’s a standard medium/soft hopup bucking with standard nubbin; I’d like to see these come stock with H-hop buckings and a metal hopup unit. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed with the performance of the hopup. Another point to note is that the hopup bucking is pretty greasy stock. I highly recommend cleaning it with soapy warm water, then letting it airdry, or else just replacing the whole hopup unit. It’s not difficult to adjust at least, which is nice to see. Sometimes the hopup adjustment is just insanely hard and requires pliers. I’m glad to see that’s not the case this time.

The inner barrel is made of good quality brass, and has an inner diameter of 6.05mm, with +/- .03mm, so it will range from 6.02mm to 6.08mm. I’m told that they’ve been pretty successful at keeping them to 6.05mm. Mine seems to be closer to 6.07mm according to my calipers, although I did contact KWA to see if that was as it should be, since the advertised inner barrel ID is 6.05mm. The barrel is not crowned, which is a bit disappointing, but it’s still cleanly cut. I’d recommend getting a 6.03mm tightbore for it, personally. The hopup and inner barrel are the most important parts of an AEG to me, since they’re the main parts that affect accuracy, and KWA is decent, but not outstanding.

CAOC Internals Rating: 45 out of a possible 50.

Okay, so how do we use this beauty?

Function

You guessed it, it's pretty straightforward. Insert the (filled) magazine, making sure that it locks nicely into place. Work the charging handle (you don't have to, but it's cool). Remove it from safe, point at target, and pull trigger. If you're set on semi, keep pulling the trigger until you hit your target (hopefully that means you only fired once). If you're on full auto, hold down to rock and roll. But you better have known that already, plus, it's in the manual. When you're done firing, set it to safe, and remove the magazine. You may want to unsafe it and fire a few times to clear the chamber, and then re-safe it, especially if you plan on disassembling it. Okay, so how does it perform?

Performance

The performance is good, but not particularly amazing. My first chrono test was well over 400 fps with .2’s (using Airsoft Elite blacks), at 421 fps averaged over 10 shots. When I tested it more recently, it had settled to a more sedate 370 fps according to a PMC:

I tested this gun using a 15 round test from 100 feet, and was reasonably pleased, although it’s certainly not the most accurate gun that I’ve used. I tested it using the usual controlled conditions (no wind, indoors, rubber matting, fired from prone position, sandbag stabilization) using the iron-sights. I might have done better using a scope. It was able to achieve a 5.2” grouping, although if you discount a flier, it drops to 4.8”, which is not that impressive.

Still, this gun is pretty solid out of the box, and has an effective range of almost 200 feet right out of the box. It is capable of firing 20 rps on a 9.6v battery, and well over that on an 11.1V LiPO. While performance was not as good as I’d hoped, it’s extremely durable, and really only needs work on the hopup and barrel in order to be a perfect assault/DM/Support weapon.

Accessories & Modications

First off, the M4 doesn't have much in the way of rails, although you can detach the carry handle to install various things like rear sights, scopes, etc. You could also install new foregrips, or basically anything. It's an AR, so there are TONS of upgrades that you can buy to support whatever accessories you want. If you're getting an M4, you may want it pretty clean, so probably just an RDS or 4x scope will do you fine. But the possibilities, as they say, are endless. Personally, I’ll be installing a CASV hand guard and probably a PEQ2. At the moment, I’ve installed the G&G hand guard and carry handle, and replaced the front sight with an Element Troy mock suppressor:

Pros & Cons

Pros

Amazing gearbox with proper reinforcement

8 and 9 mm metal bearing bushings

Stock M120

Reinforced tappet plate

Redesigned reinforced gears

Reinforced polycarbonate piston

6.05mm brass inner barrel

High Torque motor for great ROF

LiPO ready, incredibly durable

Adjustable front and rear sights