Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

eMka Lao Bing FM

Guest frank_martin

• 2 weeks later...

Witam.

Na stronie airsoftretreat.com znalazłem takie informacje na temat tej eMki. Wyglądaja na w miarę pozytywne!

Lao Bing w rzeczywistości nazywa się AIM, przynajmniej tyle z tekstu zrozumiałem :]

"Description:

A full metal version of the "M" M4A1, the China-made AIM M4A1, the metal externals of this gun alone are worth the cost of the gun.

Externally, the gun is metal. Lots and lots of metal. The entire receiver, outer barrel, buffer tube, and carry handle are all made of good quality metal. Everything else is made out of high quality plastic similar to the AIM M4. The outer barrel, unlike the original AIM, does not have any wobble at all, and also features a removable flashider.

Internally, the gun is very much like the AIM. The reinforced v2 gearbox has a good quality piston with a ported head, XYT gears, and a very stiff spring that pushes the gun at FPS levels similar to that of its Taiwanese counterpart (330-340 FPS). In the stock form, the plastic spring guide and nylon bushings should probably be replaced.

In the original AIM M4, the parts that needed replacing right away were the hop-up rubber and barrel. The rubber was too hard, causing a pathetic range, and the barrel had too wide of a bore. In the Super M, both of these problems are fixed. The barrel is now brass and has the bore size close to that of a TM or CA, and the rubber is softer. The hop-up chamber is all metal, and actually features tape on the inside to promote a better air seal.

The major problem with this gun is that the tabs of the receiver cause immense stress and wear on the gun, and make taking apart the gun an immense pain. The receiver is already a tight fit, and the tabs add a level of difficulty that should be removed. Removing the tabs has no bad effects on the gun, and they should be cut off if you ever plan to open it up.

To quote BroJames, the Super M is "simply a rough stone waiting to be polished". With some TLC you could have a full metal M4 at almost half the cost of a CA and performs close to the same.

NOTE: This gun is now being sold as the "Lao Bing M4", which sports metal bushings and trademarks. These guns can be found at gunnerairsoft.com in Hong Kong or M4airsoft.com in the U.S.

Suggested Upgrades:

-Re-shim job

-Metal bushings

-Metal spring guide"

Pozdrawiam.

Z tego co zrozumiałem bez słownika (nie znam typowo airsoftowych nazw w angielskim tylko te ,,codzienne uczone w szkółkach'' i podchwycone z gier, filmów) to główne problemy (dotyczą one chyba 1 partii replik albo tych które trafiły do sklepu ale zostały przez niego poprawione) są/były z twardym HU i z lufą (niedopasowana, zbyt duża średnica chyba o to idzie patrząc na sens zdania). I chyba coś nie tak ze sprężyną.

Czy dobrze zrozumiałem tekst? Pomijam reshim (chodzi o zmatowienie jak się domyślam) i metal bushings (co tj.?). Jeśli źle przetłumaczyłem to proszę moderatorów/ userów o poprawki.

Ewentualnie proszę o usunięcie tego posta jeśli to co napisałem jest kompletną bzdurą/jest źle przetłumaczone, co też może mieć miejsce :P Każdy się może pomylić a uczymy się całe życie :)

Pozdrawiam

Edited by xvid

" xvid: reshim (chodzi o zmatowienie jak się domyślam) ...i metal bushings (co tj.?)."

'Reshim' to spodkładkowanie zębatek a 'metal brushings' to metalowe łożyska.

Replika nie ma problemu ze sprężyną a z prowadnicą sprężyny, którą wypadało by wymienić na metalową.

Autor recenzji napisał, że problem stanowiła lufa i gumka hop up... ale w poprzedniej wersji, te w sprzedawanej jako LB te rzeczy są już poprawione.

Edited by Demonette
  • 1 month later...