Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Polish Bank-Account without Adress in Poland

Hi friends, please answers in english, otherwise i need to translate (^^).

How you know, I live in Austria, Vienna. I offen see here on wmasg.pl or also on allegro.pl stuff i like to buy. In past I contact friend of me, he got money from me and they buy it than. After this, the seller ships the stuff to there adress.

I could do the same right now also, but sometimes I feel like "need to stress him, he has no time and and and" thatswhy, maybe I like to do on my own.

Is there any BANK (raiffeisen and however the names are...) which does not need a living adress in Poland to get an Account? So for example, my register Adress is in Austria but i have an Account in a polish bank.

!?

Im Prinzip ist es nicht möglich,ohne wohnsitz in Polen ein Bankkonto hier zu eröffnen,denn dafür brauchst du einen Polnischen Ausweis.

Allegro und Onlineshops geben dir die möglichkeit via Visa,oder auch Paypal zu bezahlen.Ich würde das unter betracht ziehen.

Edited by Nitro

Seriosly, I don't know what is the difference in profit between transferring money from your foreign account to yours Polish and the to the Polish account of final reciver and sending it directly from your Austrian one to Polish reciver's.;p For me, second option is way faster and better.

If I were you I would establish account on PayPal or/and send money via international transfer, if seller doesn't posses PayPal. In my opinion, Polish bank account is totally worthless for your needs. You may also try setting up account in PLN in Austria, exchange money in exchange office (higher rates) and then pay it to your account in PLN, however you have to check on your own, if its economically resonable.

Problem is, every time when i send a couple of money (300euro for example) to friend, from my IBAN EURO to his IBAN PLN account, his bank takes arround 10euro transfer "fee". Thats the prob. And most of you guys will have the standard IBAN PLN account, and i am not interessted to pay everytime, when i want to get something arround 60euro or whatever, some fee for the bank.

cause i don´t know if its allways the "same fee" or if the fee depends on the money i am sending. thats the main problem.

And I don´t have Creditcard or Paypal (and i don´t want to make this, cause otherwise i will buy much more and more (in asian shops for example)

@Nitro: danke dir, habe es mir fast gedacht, leider. Werde mal schauen, da ich letztens etwas von der Raiffeisenbank (in Polen) gelesen habe, ob da was möglich ist, da ich hier in Österreich bei dieser Bank bin.

Wie gesagt, Paypal und Kreditkarte motivieren nur noch mehr zu kaufen in Übersee. ^^

Hab heute irgendwo gelesen, das mann hier in der Deutschen Bank ein konto als Ausländer eröffnen kann.Das kann man via ihre web seite erledigen.

https://www.deutschebank.pl/

Einfach oben auf Englisch clicken.

Ich rufe den Kundenservice morgen dort sowieso an,und kann neben bei dein Problem erwähnen.

Wenn du dir dort ein Internetkonto zulegst,bekommst du eine visa karte umsonst(keine kredit karte,aber mann kann sie als visa benutzten).Bei einzahlungen aus dem Ausland zahlst auch eine Gebühr und die liegt bei ca 30zl.

Wenn ich morgen mehr weiß,schreib ich dir ne PM.

Edited by Nitro

OK. That may be a problem. I think, I know which bank may cause such a problem and (if that is one I'm thinking about) unfortunately this bank is one of the most popular here.

But I can see you already obtained some help.;]

Regards.

Adress for shipping stuff i have, problem how i said is only, i don´t want to stress my friends allways or for example "wait" till they find time for me (^^ believe me i already overwise a lot of money (for polish poeple) for buying polish equitment on allegro or wmasg xD)

of course best would be, if this bank also offers option of IBAN EURO and IBAN PL. xD