Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MP5K - przeróbki/akcesoria

Pokopalem i jest to robione za pomocom lutownicy o malej mocy - do niej mocujesz srubke z nacieta glowka wlasnie w odpowiadajacy ci pattern (pattern robisz drumlem - czy to kwadraty czy trojkaciki czy insze bardziej losowe).

Potem godzinka na przypalanie (najlepiej krawedzie zabezpieczyc tasma) i masz taki efekt.

Spodobalo mi sie - moze sam sproboje.

A bedzie wygladac na zdjeciu jak przyklejone z jednego powodu - nadtapiajac plastik - na krawedziach bedzie sie on uwypuklac.

The process is very time consuming and you must have large amounts of patience, concentration and attention to detail. The process typically consumes at least an hour on just a MP5 type lower grip housing.

I use a standard soldering iron and ground the tip to the desired shape. Each divot is methodically done by hand in a tight overlapping completely random pattern that utilizes the heat generated to melt the area as I go. The motion of your hand is similar to that of a tattoo gun. I experimented with various patterns but none of which I believe offered the practical benefits or aesthetic value of the technique that essentially looks and feels similar to "plastic grip-tape." I have seen other examples where guys have just divoted dots, or burnt large lines that look similar to bark. I've also seen wood burning kits being employed that the user can select various tips to make certain patterns. Most of which is just user preference. But again, the results I feel seem to offer the most benefits and aesthetic value is the technique I described which in the end looks and feels like grip tape.

Kopanie w moim linku? :D Znowu kawa po pracy? :lol: :twisted: .

Pozdrawiam.

Grzechotnik nie kazdemu chce sie kopac ... wiec stresznie dla innych moze byc przydatne nie ?

Co ty taki drazliwy jestes ? ;p

ps. Wlasnie wpadlem na chory pomysl zrobienia sobie wlasnej plomby jakiejs z jajem zeby ja wypalac na body wlasnych replik ;D

Nr seryjny na plastiku, albo i orginalne oznaczenia moznaby wrzucic l:)

Pomysł nie głupi, tylko jak chcesz zrobić to coś jak byś chciał wypalać? Zresztą według mnie jakbyś to "zamoczył" w plastiku, to by było brzydki, coś jakbyś chciał dłubać w czekoladzie, która leżała na słońcu. Lepiej to dać do złotnika, to on podobno dłubie w materiałach, ale czy za plastik by się wziął? Trza by spytać.

Potem by było szlifowanie, a jak szlifowanie w plastiku to i malowanie od razu.

Pozdrawiam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...