Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

M6 CG and rookie advices[ENGLISH]

Whooaa, sklep.airsoftguns.pl sucks?! 8O Motherfuc**** in emails they said that they are on of the best in Poland! It isnt strange then that range is 15m less then in those fu***s site! Jesus could you guys tell me sklep wich wont lays for their customers and is good one?

P.S. I cant realy sai wich translation is better because I dont know PL but I gues what yes yours better(because it is longer) :P

www.asgshop.pl www.specshop.pl www.taiwangun.com www.asg.com.pl www.military.pl www.snajperasg.pl www.machinegun.pl (Ur fuckin' joking with the last one :?: I wouldn't recommend it to my enemy :wink: - they'll be very nice to U untill somethings wrong with Ur gun... - Medi)

I think that Paramedic is better in english than me. :(

They sell cheap guns, they've got many customers, but they've got only few (out of a great number) good guns... I'm not supprised, that they're telling a noobie that their the best (I supposed I'd do the same 8) , Its all about money isn't it :?: :wink: )

Those 7 dont lie? And I gues they are using couriers not postal office? Because I payed 90zl for delivery to LT, Prienai (its near Polish Lithuanian border)

To Paramedic yea its all about benjamins...You know I have first time seen AEG only for 100,150zl so I bought them without any counsors...know I have some little support from LT airsofters and now I know what to look for...only I dont speak polish and I have to come here :wink: :D

As I said - machinegun.pl will be very nice etc. 2 U untill smth. brakes down in Ur replica - than they become rude' date=' they stop answering the phones etc... [/quote']

That's right- so if you want to buy spring model, (and you can repair it when it's neeeded- it is easier then in electric models) you can do this in machinegun.

Back to the upgrade issue.

As someone said cylinder unit (cylinder, piston, spring and cylinder head) can not be dismantle so changing a spring isn't possible in easy way. It will be probably possible in the future by changing whole cylinder unit (so it will be expensive).

The hard way (just an idea right now). Pins keeping together the cylinder and back part of it must be drilled (those are tiny parts so that's why a good workshop would be great) and replaced by tiny screws. You must make a thread earlier, of course. In this way you would be able to open and close cylinder unit whenever you want. And change a spring.

APS2 isn't available now at www.taiwangun.com . But as you were told it’s almost the same as CG M6.

The scope

www.allegro.pl auction portal is the best place to look for it. I bought mine there but the auction ended already.

www.allegro.pl auction. And how will I buy it and get it? I think its more easyer to buy threw sklep.

And what about Sig Sauer 90 i saw one in your komis

Broń airsoftowa - sprężyna - Sig Sauer 90

Data: 05-06-2006, 11:10 [Zgłoś naruszenie] weber666

Sprzedam tanio snajperke Sig Sauer od Cyber Gun. Stan dobry. Cena 150. Pytać na gg 7047381

What could u say about this one?Is it the same as M6 or it can be upgraded more easyer?

And maybe u guys could translate this to my?

Karabin wykonany prawie w całości z metalu. Lufa zewnętrzną, zamek elemety wewnętrzne zrobiono z metalu ,łoże kompozytowe. Zamek mauzerowski bolt action. Energia początkowa wystrzeliwanej kulki o wadze 0,20g wynosi 1J.

Then I can ask my LT airsoft friends about it more easely. :wink:

And maybe u guys could translate this to my?

Karabin wykonany prawie w całości z metalu. Lufa zewnętrzną' date=' zamek elemety wewnętrzne zrobiono z metalu, łoże kompozytowe. Zamek mauzerowski bolt action. Energia początkowa wystrzeliwanej kulki o wadze 0,20g wynosi 1J. [/quote']

Here you are:

Nearly all parts are metal. The outer barrel, gun-lock and inner parts are made of metal, stock is made of composite material. Maruzen bolt-action type breechblock. Initial pellet energy up to 1 Joule with 0.20 BBs.

Sig Sauer 90 is a piece of crap.

Certainly.

You can't make steel of crap, as the saying goes...

Hey guys sorry for this topic. I dont want to spam at topics, it's better I think to speak about everything in one topic, maybe moderator could change the name of topic to for ex: HELP FOR NEIGHBOURS :P . or such. So maybe in Suwalki there is some kinda shop or in Bialastok?

And one guy offered me Sig Sauer 90 with this info:

Upgrade contains :

1.Better spring (more power)

2.Better Air Pressiureing (more power)

From Myself im giving :

1.Custom Scope (3-7x28)

2.Bipod

3.Ghillie for gun

4."SNIPER" tab (with velcro)

5.Sniper's bonnie hat

Im the second owner , gun is conservated , used with extreme caution , and upgrade is done best (its the most powerful gun here in Wroclaw)

But my price is a little bit higher :

I want 500zł

Is it good offer or not?

[ Dodano: Tue 20 Jun, 2006 ]

Hey could answer any one to this question?! :?