Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

M6 CG and rookie advices[ENGLISH]

Hi guys,

Someone named Zia suggested me to ask about airsoft rifles in this forum because that , Zia said what you guys speak very well in English and you are good in airsoft.

So i took this advice and came here with one question, about Cyber Gun Swiss Arms Black Eagle M6, I saw it and I cant forget it! :D I like it very much BUT. I dont speak Polish and almost all info about it is in Polish.(English ones are barely informational) So could you help me? :strach:

Maybe someone have it? Im interestend in :

1) Quality

2) Power (range, accuaracy)

3) Upgrade ability

4) If it's peace a shi*** then could you guys sugest me other Spring sniper rifle wich coast between 300-400 zl?

Thank you

Edit. by Moderator - I've added "[english]" to the title 8)

Edit2. - Changed the title again 8)

1) Quality

2) Power (range, accuaracy)

3) Upgrade ability

4) If it's peace a shi*** then could you guys sugest me other Spring sniper rifle wich coast between 300-400 zl?

Good but, can be better

Efective range is about 45m

Upg kit will be soon in shops

s9, but... no m6 is better

If i had money i will buy it :)

All M6 users tell that efective range is about 45m.

This is the best choice if you don't have a lot of money.

M6 was on www.taiwangun.com (239zł) but isn't now. You must write to them and ask when will they import it.

Thx for info, So you say that this gun is good in such amount of money?

Hmm and what about optics, bipods, and such? Maybe you could sugest me some Polish shops where could I find this stuff, because in Lithuania where is everything for airsoft only in stupid sums of money, for example Scope, with flip up cover, 1 x 30 w coast 250LT and in Poland Luneta optyczna 4 x 20 TASCO only 39.90 zł.

I don't know nothing about bipod.

You can't change spring because piston spring ect are closed and riveted.

Upgrade kits should be for 2 months. (maybe...I don't know)

In box there are two magazines (25BB) in M6 cybegrun and 3 magazines in APS2, speedloader and 2point stripe.

Hi.

Considering APS2.

1) Range

40-45 meters but aiming at target as big as a standing man.

30 meters and less - torso, maybe head.

2) Upgrade

Possible if you are skilled technician with well equiped workshop. I'll be upgrading mine soon... but I'm not a skilled technician nor I have a well equiped workshop :)

3) Scope

Look for a Chinese copy of Tasco scope 4x40 (I bought one a week ago for 55 zl) . Hunt for a good price. 3-9x40 would be even better but more expensive.

APS-2 ? I have seen this rifle with same name in 5 difrent models and prices. 8O Could you Wukasz say the full model name? So lukasz I didnt understud -"You can't change spring because piston spring ect are closed and riveted." - so how I do the upgrade? If its stupid question sorry im new in airsoft. :|

And what about this one and its shop?

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/details.php?pid=3438

mini_1150579095.jpg

Hi.

2) Upgrade

Possible if you are skilled technician with well equiped workshop. I'll be upgrading mine soon... but I'm not a skilled technician nor I have a well equiped workshop :)

This is APS2 on this photo

This replic has different gear construction than other rifles.

For me its not a problem ill find it in LT. And maybe I could do it my self, I have disasambled my AEG M4A1 R.I.S and asembled with no problems.

Shit if ill be interested in airsoft for more 2 weeks ill guarente what ill learn polish :D :D :D btw Wukasz masz jakiś link do tych lunetek : By the way do you have a link for those scopes. Is it corect :?: So for a joke i translated this and maybe someone could translate this to me?

Powiem jedno, dostałem dzisiaj ten karabin i jestem bardzo zadowolony z osiągów ( 1 J robi swoje ) jak i wyglądu. POLECAM ! xD

And who knows what in the hell is that BAX :?:

Correct

BAX is some kind of HOP UP

Powiem jedno, dostałem dzisiaj ten karabin i jestem bardzo zadowolony z osiągów ( 1 J robi swoje ) jak i wyglądu. POLECAM ! xD

"One thing, today i get this rifle and i am very happy of accuracy, range and look. "

How about this :wink:

Thx again. So that BAX is elemtary HOP-UP. And what about that 1J and such things? Then I buyed my AEG everyone said in LT what it is peacea crap but PL said what its good one, so I dont know can I believe it once again...no offence for this forum, I talked with www.sklep.airsoftguns.pl manager or such. And range he said will be 30m but in fact hardly 15m :evil: lukasz good one :wink: