• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

polish army uniform (foot soldier)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however i have the full uniform now. but how do you do when you play whit the uniform? thanks for all your help.

i ll dont live in poland fulltime but i awfully dislikes the president. he is dumber then george w bush :lol:

Edited by M90_FFS

yes people that are smart are modificating the uniform - one inch higher the cargo in the trouser and they are not more uniform wz.93 the camo pattern isint illegal only the ...hmmm style of it

Prosze o poprawienie mojego angielskiego pisanego - ostatnio kuleje. Ewentualnie wywalenie w kosmos posta i napisania po ludzku za mnie :F

Yep, the camo-pattern isn't illegal to use, but the pattern witch it's saw it's illegal. Szmerglu saying "style of it" means the pattern, the way it's saw. You know, location of pockets etc.

I use our uniform without any modyfications and I hadn't any problems, but they can appear sometime ;]

Hehe, if you wanna reacting polish foot solider remeber to get our super hiper extra :lol: OLV flak vest. Only XL size is avalible ;]