Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ASG team based on GROM

Update:

img1491a.jpg

1 KAMIZELKA MODUŁOWA KONTRAKTOR (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

4 Ładownica na 2 magazynki do karabinka G-36 (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Bluza UP wz.93 PANTERA (, )

1 Spodnie UP wz.93 PANTERA (, )

1 Pokrowiec na pojemnik z wodą (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Worek na odzysk M-2 (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Kieszeń na radiostację RADMOR 3501 (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Kieszeń medyczna I.K.M.Z. (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

2 Kieszeń uniwersalna, mała (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Ładownica na 3 magazynki pistoletowe (Taśma 20mm, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

1 Pas OPERACYJNY (, Cordura Polska - PANTERA wz.93)

Weaponry:

1 WE G36K, 8 mags + 1 in the gun.

1 Glock 17 with 3 extra mags & safariland 6005. Also have an USP.45 and a 6004

missing on the pictures:

Hatch green kneepads

Comtacs

Helmet

Edited by M90_FFS
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you guys says is okay and not has been proven wrong. They STILL use WZ.93 and theres is pictures of it.

They are a Team with great freedom in gear use.

irak4.jpg

irak5.jpg

kuwejt.jpg

kuwejt1.jpg

Most recent photo. Both are GROM

paramedyk.jpg

Those pictures was taken under the time the thread started to now ther you guys did say that the used SUEZ all the time. which is wrong the use it mostly due the environment in Afghanistan/iraq was not suited for WZ.93. Suez is and was far superior in that conditions.

Still, i wont use it here in sweden for now. Suez is in my plans but not this year. If GROM would do a mission in sweden they would use WZ.93 due to the forest and environment

as acording to helmets Mich 2000 & mich 2002 does the trick

P.S. I was thinking to a more Formoza style loadout due the G36 and you have would noticed that if you had read the last page D.S

PSK1 one dont use P90. still p90 mag pouches avablie.

and other sources including Miwo say other things when i asked.

still THINK, the pictures i posted proves that the statments in the begining of this thread was wrong an i had the right information. everything aint pictured or will be. Grom are Using Miwo stuff, thats a fact. cant prove it right now but niether you. i only have to go on the words said by the man on the ground.

i have p226

i have glock

i have USP

so the sidearm is not really a problem.

Acording the G36 Rail. i dont like the rail and Aimpoint and i HAD a picture that had a G36 scope And a polish soldier holding it. Claimed to be Formoza guy. cant get it anymore though -.-

Edited by M90_FFS

Neither you. Prove that we are wrong but with photos in which we'll be able to see GROM using HK-416 with wz.93 uniform and MICH helmet at the same time. It's your imagination of GROM unit, isn't it?

According to pictures you have already posted, first and second shows Bushmasters so they are clearly out of date. Especially the second one, it is impossible that it was taken during existence of this thread. Why? There are no more Polish troops in IRAQ, it isn't Afghanistan too 'cause it isn't even that style of architecture.

MIWO probably is in use but pouches, not vests - G-Unit has far better vests than MIWO's.

Don't be so stubborn, we are trying to help you with the best reenactment of GROM.

Edited by HellMaker666

Generally if you want to use wz.93, you're stuck with M4 carbine. HK-416's were bought after the introduction of Kombinezon Ćwiczebny in SUEZ camo.

If you refer to the photos in which GROM wears wz. 93, those are old photos since nowadays Suez/Multicam is the basic camouflage for all units under the Polish Special Forces Command, even on the parades.

I do not neglect the fact that 1PSK or MJDS use the wz.93 occasionally, but so far there was NO PICTURE of GROM operators with HK-416 and wz.93 at the same time. If you have such photo, please share with us. We will be grateful.

As HellMaker mentioned GROM doesn't use MIWO vests. As far as I'm concerned they sre using NFM vests, but may use the MIWO pouches.

BTW if you want to talk about MJDS, let me invite you to the proper thread :)

Edited by zombie_snake

1 This thread started: Napisano 04 styczeń 2008 - 23:02 Those pictures i posted wa taken from that period (2008 - now) to now

2 the last set up i posted has little to do with GROM as stated. But theres still usage of the old uniform no matter what you guys say untill you can give a 100% secure source that proves my sources (which claims to be X-operator) wrong. Which iam still waiting for..

3, several pictures i had is no more due dead links AND a stolen computer :/

4, have somone even been i sweden? played airsoft in our woods? no? WZ.93 IS far more superior than Suez so IF the operators would use Suez here under an operation they would kill them self due stupidty..

Ad. 1 - Which pcitures? Those with Bushy M4? They're older.

Ad. 2 - Yes, it might be still in use but in specific condition. But in the field they are using Suez patterned cammies. You have just one source of info which CLAIMS to be an ex-GROM. Are you 100% sure his a BTDT?

Ad. 4 - Are we suposed to invade Sweden? A small revange?:)