• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ASG team based on GROM

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now i need an answer on this question. beryl rifle was made 96?

No, it was introduced into service as Beryl wz. 96 (so Mk/Pat. 96) in 1997. Please don't be so lazy, it was even @ wikipedia...

did grom ever use tantal, beryl or onyks?

Probably they have some in their armoury but they weren't using such weapons as primary. So if you want to reenact the GROM better drop such idea.

the gear... the want to give their "operators" free choice and still want to be "GROM"

There was already a list of the equipment in use of GROM in different timelines. Are you blind or what?

i think that depends on operations , in afghanistan , nowtimest they use bushmasters copy of m4 , for cqb one kind of mp5 , i dont extacly know wich one but it have a silencer and strange stock

So better do not think. In A-stan they're sporitng HK416/417 right now. Bushmasters M4A3 were in use earlier but right now their not in stock anymore.

In the beggining of the unit I think they used some Polish SMG (PM-84 maybe?), but during the Haiti operation they were equipped with MP5, because (I asume of course) they were using them during the training with Delta.

As far as I know before the Bushmasters GROM used the SR-16 Carbine by KAC.

They were using M4A3 from 2006 and just after introduction of the SUEZ camo uniforms. After that they changed Bushmasters to HK rifles and Lubawa/Janysport Piorun vests to NFM Grizzly.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll be grateful :D

By the way does anybody know is it possible to obtain in some magical way the old GROM vest by Janysport? The one in CCE camouflage?

Edited by zombie_snake
  • 4 months later...

a little update:

Here we go.

img0016zh.jpg

img0017oe.jpg

img0018bv.jpg

img0019te.jpg

What do you guys think? i know tht tha wast could be better but this is the things i have now an i really like it :)

Gear list:

WZ .93 pants and jacket in Ripstop

Magnum boots. (stealth 2?)

Adjustable nylon holster from Viper (will be exchanged against a 6004 for USP)

Hatch knee pads.

Strike Systems Ciras (works very well served me for over 2 years)

Mich 2000 replica with WZ .93 Helmet cover

RS swattacs (comtacs)

Oakley glasses

revision locust helmet googles

Polish flag :)

Wepons;

Rifle:

WE H&K 416 with Specter DR clone, VFC peq-15, Jing gong H&K 417 look alike crane, Kac frontgrip.

Side Arm

KSC USP with steel outerbarrel, NPAS, houge grip and M3 lamp

To do:

get some sort of Com system to my comtacs & maybe a new geniune polish west from Miwo-Military.

buy trijicon night sight set for my USP & RS furniture for my 416.

I think you are not reading all the post carefully because your loadout it's still not even close to the JW2305. I think you are going much more to the 1st Commando Regiment as they are still using the Pantera uniforms with the HK416's.

Loose it and change for the Multicam at least

Desert Lowas or Meindl would be better,

Do it as fast as you can because it's cheapochina piece of crap and has nothing with GROM.

Strike Systems Ciras

GROM wasn't using the CIRAS. Go with the RAV as it is closest to the NFM Grizzli.

maybe a new geniune polish west from Miwo-Military

It's bad idea. If PSK it could be OK, for GROM loadout it's not.

Loose it and change for the Multicam at least
As said, wont wear Multiscam and theres pictures with GROM when they use H&K 416 and WZ.93 so.. it´s still a active comflauge

Desert Lowas or Meindl would be better,
magnum is used.

Do it as fast as you can because it's cheapochina piece of crap and has nothing with GROM.
RS holster and NOT a ACM thing and they do use this yet BUT 6004 holsters ar far better

GROM wasn't using the CIRAS. Go with the RAV as it is closest to the NFM Grizzli.
still there have the Ciras in some Private pictures i took a part of. so it do exist but thats a low prio unless i got work and salary

Edited by Foka

Heh. Honestly, team based on G. is a hard piece of... work. Let's say.

I don"t think you will succseed in collectin' up all the gear the G. is usin' nowadays or was usin' in past, but I'm not discouragein' you.

Besides you consider your "basing" too neglectfully.

Anyway, big ups to you for tryin' :)

As said, wont wear Multiscam and theres pictures with GROM when they use H&K 416 and WZ.93 so.. it´s still a active comflauge

So please show it.

magnum is used

But it is not issued, maybe a private buy - again prove it.

RS holster and NOT a ACM thing and they do use this yet BUT 6004 holsters ar far better

I bet no one in GROM use Viper brand - sorry, it is airsoft brand made in China by British company.

still there have the Ciras in some Private pictures

I know some of guys were using privately bought RAVs or CIRAS but they weren't issue. AFAIK reenactment means an effort to recreate the most common features of soldiers' equipment.

So please show it.
Not allowed to show it by the owner yet, but they are sveral pics with TAN wz .93 and i live in sweden etc so i cant use multiscam (worthless piece of crap) or tan WZ. 93

However everything is NOT pictured and getting pics is a hell so i mst trust the words operators give.

But it is not issued, maybe a private buy - again prove it.
it´s a Spec op unit... they can use almost everything they feel for. it´s lika almost all armys if the issued thing is a no-go for you you can go an buy your own

I bet none in GROM use Viper brand - sorry, it is airsoft brand made in China by British company.
my point was nylon holsters...

I know some of guys were using privately bought RAVs or CIRAS but they weren't issue. AFAIK reenactment means an effort to recreate the most common features of soldiers' equipment.
thats a know fact that CIRAS is floating around, but my main reason is that my west is similar to a Ciras looking wast & for now it does it´s job.

and a heads up.. theres nothing common in specops gear when we are talking Wests & small details..

[Quteing corrected. Please, pay attantion to quote correctly, what you do is hardly readable.]

Edited by Foka

a little update:

Here we go.

(photos were here - Viamortis)

What do you guys think? i know tht tha wast could be better but this is the things i have now an i really like it :)

Gear list:

Hatch knee pads.

Strike Systems Ciras (works very well served me for over 2 years)

Mich 2000 replica with WZ .93 Helmet cover

RS swattacs (comtacs)

Oakley glasses

revision locust helmet googles

Polish flag :)

Wepons;

Rifle:

WE H&K 416 with Specter DR clone, VFC peq-15, Jing gong H&K 417 look alike crane, Kac frontgrip.

Side Arm

KSC USP with steel outerbarrel, NPAS, houge grip and M3 lamp

To do:

get some sort of Com system to my comtacs & maybe a new geniune polish west from Miwo-Military.

buy trijicon night sight set for my USP & RS furniture for my 416.

Sorry man, you're not even close to G. Rather regular footman.

Maybe some inspiration 4 U:

http://www.grom.mil.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104

Or here (not a big one, but couldn't find bigger)

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/1/7420/z7420621Z,Zo...zas-cwiczen.jpg

Or here:

http://www.grom.mil.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=540

Edited by Viamortis

well acording to one of your links thats goes to a GROM forum they use Magnum boots in variuos forms & mich 2000...

everything isint pictured and this is a spec-ops team.

west,boots &hplsters are almost always exchanged if the operator dont like it. it´s a invudal choice that you as a operative can make.

this info i have shared is more trusted than your links due the fact that it comes from an GROM source that want to remain anomynus..

however if you feel that you know more then knock your self out and whine, as said you ´dont need to comment the obvious when i said that i will change the west & holster when i can and have the funds for it.

everything isint pictured and this is a spec-ops team.

Well, it was only my opinion. You do not have to agree.

But, are you reenacting your own imagination of potential G. soldier? Or a real one?

it´s a invudal choice that you as a operative can make.

Yes, but it is also choice of experienced soldier. I doubt that he'd choose chinese or strike systems (wherever it is) stuff.

I didn't know that they use helmets w/cover in camuflage. Please enlight me in this matter.

Regards,

M.

Edited by Viamortis
I suppose this photo was made several years ago?
I do think so. It's rather an old photo.

This vest, what is that? Eagle TAC-V10-SF?
Looks like it.

In Pantera camo?
It is common knowledge that they made copies of equipement gathered from other units. They copied SAS suede vest for CQB (I own one :mrgreen:) and I think that it is no suprise that they copied IE vest. Man in the back (on the right) wears OD vest and it may be genuine IE vest.
  • 7 months later...

update, i have new gear incomming from Miwo-Prazka.

the last gear got stolen though -.- But i will post pictures when i have my order.

this setup will be a little wierd due my mainweapon will be a G36K. (i lost all mags to my 416 ) sure i think GROM have used the G36 but still.. G36K i more a Formoza thing.

However i have a Kontraktor west with several pouches & a uniform incomming.

i have a safariland & a USP .45

i will get a Mich 2000 or maybe 2002.

i have green hatch knee protectors.

anything i need?

Hello everyone!

We've got another team that reconstructs GROM. Actually, there are four or so teams in Ukraine trying to look like GROM, but mine does the best.

Today I've beome a lucky owner of original Moratex vest - the same as this one http://www.grom.mil.pl/MORATEX/moratex1.jpg. Bought it at Allegro. However, quite low price (around 80 PLN) is compensated by absence of modular (releasable) pouches. I plan to buy some similar pouches instead and put them on the place of original. My question is how the original pouches are attached to the vest? I see there are velcro sheet and plenty of clips, but I cannot suggest how the pouch is being atteched thereto.

Anyone has the same or can advise me? Your response will be highly appreciated.

P.S. If the post does not fall within the thread, please direct me where I can ask my question.

Pozdraviam !

Alex, ASG TEAM "SYNDICATE"

Kyiv, Ukraine

Edited by mosaster

hi.

heres my propaganda thread for joining my group

http://www.airsoftsverige.com/V6/viewtopic...f=3&t=72916

its a little bit on swedish :P

how ever i need to know the gear GROM uses

helmets.

wests

holsters