Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ASG team based on GROM

Hey man, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm affraid you have still a long way to go. You are saying, "GROM use Miwo", then we got thousands of reenactors here in Poland, because they use wz.93 with Miwo. It's not working this way I suppose.

Besides, the more criticism, the better reenact is... and here was some good criticism.

Looking for progress in your project, if you did't lose fervor yet.

Edited by Viamortis
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Quote is from last year. From a polish guy/ soldier that actually knows several things.

GROM is SOF unit, operators can use all kind of patterns depending on situation.

Pantera and Desert Pantera are the ONLY official patterns of polish armed forces, this includes SOF.

this pictures are taken before this thread was made but in the same year (2008) after this pictures they ARE pictures with H&K 416 sure, some of those are small and you cant spot details but you can clearly se that it is the rifle, together with those other pictures i proves my point.

picture4ef5.jpg

grom030184alp8.jpg

Sure this isint really the same thing but heres GROM in various gear like Desert pantera & H&K 416. This is more right sure i isint Wz.93 woodland but it´s still pantera & H&K 416 in the same picture

afganistan1.jpg

Edited by M90_FFS

Last two pictures, I think the're not GROM but 1PSK. Why? HK416 with 16 inch barrel which were bought by DWS for that unit, G's use mostly 10,5 version. And in the first picture i can only see HK416 with 10,5 inch barrel being held by a man in a nomex flight suit (propably), in the background are men from Polish MoD so that picture doesn't prove anything.

G-unit Uses 14,5" & 10,5" the 16" version have been tested.

When i actually come with something that can be called proof you guys say no directly. seriously WTF is wrong? Cant you admit that you actually DONT know everything?

You claimed that grom dont use M4 since Suez was introduced but still i have pretty fresh pictures of it. soon someone will claim that i photoshoped those photos...

Edited by M90_FFS

1st picture: G-unit operator (wearing tan BDU pants and coyote shirt) assigned for Close Personal Protection purposes, during Ministry of Defense in Afghanistan.

2nd picture: two G-unit ops (one ful multicam*; another multicam* pants + NATIVE thermo longsleeve) along with polish soldiers conducting Heli-extraction exercise.

3rd & 4th picture: full multicam* + MOSS25 vests

5th & 6th picture: 1 PSK operators; 100% confirmed so does't apply...

So, where do you have your "Enough said" G-unit wearing wz.93 BDU's, huh ?

Still, Suez + M4 are also outdated...

You post random pics, say "G-unit use that and those... bla bla bla" without learning about terms and period of usage. In other words you are generalazing.

It the most hard-hitting sin in reenactment.

So first learn sthg 'bout period of activity you are interested in, then gather esential materials, next setp is discussion and persuation of your statements based on facts !!! Without that piece of elemental knowledge you are and you'll be still newbee... sorry.

Besides, posting pics of 1 PSK as G-unit is a compromitation :bialaflaga:

* polish invention called SUEZ.

Give me sources then that Really can verify YOUR claims.

My best-confirmed source is knowledge (brands; gear; conditions & periods) that you seems to have a lack of...

Besides everything is on the photos :bialaflaga:

PSK1 is not GROM and i Know that BUT YOU CLAIMED that H&K 416 & WZ.93 would never happen.

Don't try to mess by making nonsense excuses...

The topic is 'bout Grom, not 1 PSK and their's tools.

HAHAHA.. are you serious? WHY THE FU*K Would GROM allow everything that they use be photographed and spread on the internet? you cant be serouis. On the Show-off´s polish military have time to time, i can guarantee that they DONT show everything to the public.

as a SOF-unit they will show even Less things to the public. THATS A FACT! No SOF-Unit in the world likes being pictured and worrying over that the Enemies will se them & and their gear. theres something called OPSEC/PERSEC

Stop being such an "airsofter" everything AINT pictured and especially SOF-Units are very restrictive about photos.

<duble-facepalm>

It's the end of "discussion" for me. :bialaflaga:

It's also smoething like "public auctin documents" available in the net, with specified gear that G-unit is willing to buy, due to legislation procedure... (just an example; one of many).

There I have last question for you before we say "good bye" to each other:

You'ra so dumb or just acting like that ?

Best regards from POLAND !!!

PSK1 is not GROM and i Know that BUT YOU CLAIMED that H&K 416 & WZ.93 would never happen.

We are talkin' about GROM in this topic, not 1PSK. There is proper topic for them in which you can see pictures of HK416 and wz.93 using at the same time. Nice, huh? But that's still not GROM. You don't willing to check pictures, just to post them and prove we are stupid idiots and you're "mastah". Calm down and choose the period you want to reenact, get the basic knowledge, make a kit-list and post it here. We will try to make you look like them not like 1PSK or random Polish troop (you are now looking as him, just change G36 for Beryl :wink: ) Now, you are still newbie, who is even trying to change facts to make his imagination true. Think about it and do not "fu**" in this topic.

WHY THE FU*K Would GROM allow everything that they use be photographed and spread on the internet? you cant be serouis. On the Show-off´s polish military have time to time, i can guarantee that they DONT show everything to the public.

as a SOF-unit they will show even Less things to the public. THATS A FACT! No SOF-Unit in the world likes being pictured and worrying over that the Enemies will se them & and their gear. theres something called OPSEC/PERSEC

Stop being such an "airsofter" everything AINT pictured and especially SOF-Units are very restrictive about photos.

You seem to assume that, it is possible that in some specified conditions they would use a set of gear which is similar to what you have got. Is that a lo-budget reenactment? :wink:

Following this thought, now I am reenacting a G operator, cause sometimes they use jeans and sweater for sure or they would.

Piece of advice: find a photo and try to copy it in reality.

If you still want to defend your way, then feel free. Few poeple I know have a good time reading :wink:

Edited by Viamortis
You claimed that grom dont use M4 since Suez was introduced

Who said something like that? Since you aren't interested in SUEZ camo and M4's why you give such argument? Am I missing something?

Nobody said such thing. What's more in one of my posts I stated that both 1PSK or MJDS use the wz.93 "occasionally".

WHY THE FU*K Would GROM allow everything that they use be photographed and spread on the internet? you cant be serouis. On the Show-off´s polish military have time to time, i can guarantee that they DONT show everything to the public.

We are basing our opinions on photos and information that can be found on the web. Our opinions and knowledge are justified by that.

If you have access to more precise source, good for you. If not, it's just flame war.

We are basing our opinions on photos and information that can be found on the web. Our opinions and knowledge are justified by that.

Thats the point, yours point of view is to narrow. it´s a well known fact that SOF-units DONT Spread information about what they use. i have few photos that shows miwo Wests with Suez but even if i post it.. you wouldent trust me or claim that that must be another unit.

one of the first pictures i posted:

paramedyk.jpg

That picture Shows 2 Grom operators & 1 are using WZ.93 the Woman are using Suez .

That picture you guys lost in your comments. that picture clearly shows the usage of pantera.

and that picture is taken somwhere under 2010

okey? why the hell did they send me those pics then?

fz95dd.jpg

got this, but the guy who posted this dont know which unit it is. bur he thinks it migh be grom. cant get a certian source -.- do someone know to 100% (rove it with a frickin source which you need to do to prove someone wrong..)