Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wnioskując tylko po zdjęciach, jestem zdania, że ten CIRAS wygląda jak CIRAS Pantac'a lub CIRAS G&P. Spytaj się sprzedawcy czy ta kamizelka ma metkę cordury. Jeżeli tak, to bardzo możliwe, że jest to taka sama kamizelka jak Phantom/G&P, lecz bez metki phantoma.

Odnosiłem się do:

ten CIRAS wygląda jak CIRAS Pantac'a lub CIRAS G&P

Tymczasem ja specjalnych podobieństw nie widzę. Zupełnie inny zestaw kieszeni, inny materiał i taśmy itd. To tak jakby mówić: „to kombi przypomina jakieś bmw albo skode”

Co do jakości to nie miałem tego w ręku więc nie wiem ale jak już kiedyś pisałem G&P którym się tak co poniektórzy zachwycają też szału nie robi(porównywałem jakość wykonania z AAV guardera) więc jak widać różni ludzie, różne gusta i różne spojrzenia.

Jeśli wierzyć opisom to goły ciras G&P waży 2100 g a tu cały zestaw tylko 600 g więcej więc daje to do myślenia odnośnie gramatury materiału i/lub ilości użytych warstw itd. Ja bym nie ryzykował i kupił albo coś sprawdzonego albo chinola za połowe tej ceny coby chociaż miej kasy utopić ;-) .

Kolory CIRASów (CB ofkoz) porównuję na żywo. Mam Phantoma, kumpel ma Eagle'a.

Moim zdaniem lepiej uzbierać na coś lepszego od chinola w nawet gorszym odwzorowaniu RG, przynajmniej będziesz bardziej zadowolony pod względem jakościowym.

Poza tym pamiętam kolesia na allegro, który opychał CIRASa OD pociągniętego piaskowym krylonem :). Jeśli OD Ci będzie przeszkadzał to zawsze możesz pomalować :D. (ależ ja żartuję, co by komuś do głowy nie wpadł taki ambitny plan...)

A to IBA było ? No nie ważne. Swoją drogą zastanawiam się jak to jest z malowaniem cordury...

No nic. Musi być RG to pozostaje ten EI albo k-epoch

Nie dotyczy RG ale może pomoże.

Procedure for both cloth and cordura:

I generally follow the instructions but #1 is to use nitrile or silver-lined chemical resistant gloves, not just latex or standard kitchen jobs because they aren’t chemical proof and you don’t want your kids coming out as funky hippies or something. (Also make sure you put the used dye down the sink so it goes to sewer and not to storm water which ends up in creeks and rivers without being treated.)

I use RIT brand powdered dye (seems to work better than the liquid), hot water from the tap (not boiled or heated but probably around 60 – 80’C), add a little detergent and salt and make sure it’s well mixed before adding the items (this will help prevent specs of colour). Items are pre-wetted before adding them too. Get a clean stick or something to mix it up and to stir with. Chuck em in and keep mixing for a while. Pull em out when you think they’re done and rinse straight away.

Once rinsed a bit I generally put them through a quick wash in the machine to get rid of the rest of the dye but for hard to dye things that you want dark you might want to try letting them dry before rinsing too much (just don’t let them drip on the dog/veggie patch/toddler/raid pack/etc.)

http://www.ritdye.com/ has some pointers but it’s all in the packet anyway.

Colours / amounts

I tend to mainly use a mixture of dark brown and dark green and less than a whole packet of each. These two will cover the spectrum from light khaki through to coyote and dark olive. I used a whole packet of tan for some cotton pants that were light khaki the other day and they only darkened a little (and went a little yellowish). Just green will end up like robin hood’s gear.

Besides the relative amounts of dye/s remember that the volume of water and material to be dyed will also effect how it turns out. You generally want a little bit of space to mix things around. For a top or pants I use a plastic bucket and for packs etc the laundry trough.

Cordura

Cordura is tricky because if you go to dark there ain’t no going back. Bleach and colour remover destroys the waterproof backing (I know, I tried…). I wouldn’t leave anything in longer than 10 mins or so unless you want solid black or something. Also, unlike cloth, cordura doesn’t seem to look darker than it turns out so as soon as it starts looking darker take it out. Remember that you can also go darker by doing it again to it’s best to err on the sort side. I’ve also found that nylon webbing can go darker quicker than the cordura so take that into account and interestingly I’ve also noticed that the buckles go darker too. To do pouches from tan to dark khaki/coyote I use 1/2 to 3/4 dark brown and 1/2 or less of green. For a more coyote colour I’d even try very little or no green to start with but keep times short because it’ll go bright brown quickly. And keep times to around 5mins or a bit over. Rinse straight away in cold water etc. as per above.

The other complication with cordura is that the binding may be poly or nylon that doesn’t take dye well (see pic below). You may want to test this first as this hydro pack came out funny (I touched it up with model spray paint ok though).

Hope this helps!

This quote (the second one :) ) is property of sh1ft from lightfighter.net forum. I nie prosiłem go o pozwolenie.