Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JW GROM

Guest Mati13k

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Przepraszam, że wtrącę, jednak czy koledze Klejowi nie chodziło czasem o ten pas wewnętrzny? Bo mam nieodparte wrażenie, że to ten pas - zważywszy na klamrę: http://www.e-militar...ticam-us1016008 ?

To jest klamra naprawcza, którą każdy może sobie kupić.

Ja mam taką w SPEARze i plecaku ALICE.

Natomiast RED RIVER na 200% tych właśnie klamer używa do pasów wewnętrznych w pasach CQB (jeśli oczywiście ktoś pas wewnętrzny zamawia bo zwykle wchodzą tam różne RESCUE)

Dla mnie też to RedRiver, Condor nie ma tych pionowych taśm. Btw nie wiecie może gdzie można go dostać w mc? Znalazłem tylko rg i cb w sklepie http://jarmix-militaria.pl/

Napisz do nich (RedRiver) osobiście. Ja ostatnio wysłałem do nich maila z prośbą o cennik, dostałem zwrotkę po 15 minutach :icon_wink:

Edited by Sokoov

Głównie LBT 6094, mmac, fapc z tego co się nie mylę też widziałem :icon_smile:

Jakie LBT 6094?

Uśmiałem się :)

Dzięki, na drugi dzień dostałem cennik.

Mam możliwość kupić dość tanio EI operators gun belt w kolorze khaki, czy te pasy też używają?

Ciężko stwierdzić. Sporo pasów się u nich przewija.

Pod jaki konkretnie okres?

Czesc from Croatia, My team is making new loadout, so I want to present them JW Grom, and I have some questions.

I can see that Grom was using uniform with wz.93 and now multicam, did they use wz.2010 uniform?

Correct type of tactical vast is only plate carrier?

Can you please give me some photos of loadout in wz.2010?

Thanks

Put flags on velcro. When you would like to shot "as GROM" You will take off flag of Croatia and put Poland's.

ahahahhahaahhahaha And we can change to USA flag and we can shot "as SEAL", we do not want to look like some USA team with Polish flag. By the way Croatian army is not (yet) using multicam we have cropat.

I thought it was obvious that you would have to buy vest and other stuff to reconstruct GROM. Well, if it's not let me rephrase that. Put flags on velcro. When you would like to shot "as GROM" You will take off some vest and some flag and put vests and flags that are used by GROM. If its necesary, take replica of other weapon. But you will need just one uniform not two in same camouflage that differ only by the flag on sleeve.

Thanks MarekMac, but we did not understood each other, most of my team have BW loadout and we are planning to change it. So we are looking for intersting loadout that can be made with replicas that we have. For me polish uniform is very nice and it is uncommon in are area. So first name that comes to my main is Grom,but we don't want multicam.

Can please somebody give me some links with grom loadout in wz.93 uniform?

I know that I am little bit annoying but JW Agat is no go and land army too due to replikas.

• 3 weeks later...