Find results that contain...
Find results in...

new medal of honor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mati13k

Nie mogłeś normalnie nazwać tematu? Np. Medal of Honor: Warfighter?

Co do GROMu - zobaczymy co tam wysmażą, ja tam na wiele bym nie liczył. Przynajmniej jeśli chodzi o realizm.

Małe info dotyczące tej części:

"When it comes to the authenticity of Medal of Honor Warfighter, we are committed to nailing details many players won’t even notice. One avenue we take to achieve this goal is to work directly with real world weapon and gear manufacturers. So when you see the weapons, optics, lights, chest rigs, gloves, and other various pieces of equipment in our game, experts will notice that we’ve created the asset to be exactly like the real thing.

Each of our product partners has helped us in identifying and securing the gear necessary and has carefully guided us along the development process to maintain the most accurate and authentic representation of their equipment. Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing details of each of these partnerships.

First up is London Bridge Trading (LBT) in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

LBT was the very first partner we joined forces with. Simply put, they make the best tactical nylon gear, harnesses, backpacks, and protective gear on the planet. They have been and continue to be the go to source for the Special Operations Community. They were outfitting the Tier 1 Operator before the world even knew about the Tier 1 Operator.

The collaboration was a no-brainer. When I proposed this to LBT, the response was simple, “Authentic gear for an authentic game about our Tier 1 customer - what an honor it is to be involved.” - Loren Simpson, Chief Operating Officer at LBT.

With the success of Medal of Honor 2010 and now with the launch of Warfighter, I asked LBT to be the authentic source for Medal of Honor fans to purchase the four unit patches featured in last year’s game - Neptune, Wolfpack, Ranger and Gunfighter. As well, they will be the go to source for the authentic unit patches that we will be unveiling over the coming weeks for Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Best of all, 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these patches will be going directly to charities supporting the families of the Special Operations Community. I could not be more proud and honored to be working alongside LBT. They continue to support the Warfighter abroad and their families at home.

Even if you are not in the market for tactical gear have a look around their website. I never travel anywhere without my LBT Light Infantry Patrol Pack (LBT-0101C)

And of course, while there, order a set of the Unit Patches and support the families of those who have given all.

A Tier 1 Operator’s load out is a complete system designed to achieve the mission with maximum efficiency. Along with LBT, gear from multiple manufacturers will be making an appearance in Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Continue to check out our Partners page over the coming weeks to get details on the other partners.

More to come…

Greg Goodrich

Executive Producer

Medal of Honor"

Źródło: http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/03/authentic-source-tactical-gear

• 2 months later...

Grafika była bardzo ładna na xbox'a, więc nie wiem po co te narzekania że "grafika uboga" większość takich narzekających osób nie ma nawet kompa który by uciągnął tą grę na minimum.

To samo tyczy się singla mnie się tam poprzedni MoH podobał i tak samo jak w przypadku grafiki większość tych narzekaczy nawet w to nie grała albo pograli u kogoś tam lub w mediamarkcie/empiku.

Edited by Vender

Niestety wiedziony ciekawością trafiłem na ich stronie na informację, która może trochę popsuć "świetność" tej gry. Na PCty dostępna tylko przez Origin... No tak, mogłem się domyślić, EA jako wydawca. Czyli znowu mnóstwo bugów, zero supportu i jeszcze plucie zabezpieczeniami w twarz uczciwym graczom. Chyba jednak na mnie nie zarobią.

Nie, bo w GFWL można stworzyć konto offline. W okienku informującym o tym, że musisz stworzyć konto przewijasz na dół, szukasz w tekście "utworzyć konto (czy tam profil) offline" zaznaczone jak odnośnik na stronie internetowej, a potem już według tego, co się pojawi. Myślisz, że jak przeszedłem Arkham City? ;)

No i GFWL nie wymaga non-stop internetu, nie łączy się z wiecznie nie działającymi serwerami aktualizacji etc. No i gry pod to są jakoś bardziej dopracowane... Była gdzieś fajna machinima na ten temat, ale google odmawia współpracy.

Poprzednia część mi się podobała strasznie... Pod względem fabuły i klimatu. Gameplay leżał i kwiczał. Nieskończona amunicja w pizdolecie, AI wroga jak za czasów Mario Bros. Przeszedłem grę na najwyższym poziomie trudności tylko z pizdoletem.